1st. I worked for employment options for a solid week to realize that all of the other employees hired on by employment options are being paid at different rates for the same job position. Some were paid less than i and some are paid more than me. As we all spoke about this we question how is this possible.

2nd. Employment options employees are temps, and are taken advantage of becauae of this, we are told to do work we are not payed for, we are made to help people who are site employess, complete task that push "temps" way past their quiting time by an Hour and a half, and most likely not paid for their time.

3rd. Employmwnt options also does not bacground check their hires. So this has allot to do with the treatment of the hires. No background check no quality treatment. For eg. I called out of work for reasons one should not have to explain to anyone. I was then, upon calling off of a shift, told to go in latter if i felt better, which would be fine, but then i was lectured about calling off before being let go, and not just lectured, i was being spoken to in a manner of manipulation, I got the feeling that the position is hard to keep filled and the let the contract with the employer control employment options.

I may be a person who gets work from a temp agency. But i am completelly capable of getting a job without their services. I will not be forced to work overage hours when i know the company has no intentions of hiring me in the first place, no background check makes for an unsafe workplace, unequal pay makes for uneasy workers, and allowing onsite employees to use the temps with a specific job title, to complete site employees tasks, only assigned to their job tittle, is hands down wrong,

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Employment Options. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Employment Options.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Staff category for more informed decision or compare Employment Options to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Employment Options?

Comments

Are you all through the same temp agency?Different temp agency negotiate different rates of pay/pay their temps differently.

Anytime you work somewhere with temps from different agencies, you will find a difference in payrates. Even if you are all from the same agency, the question about a variance in pay is a question for your agency. Second, one of the reasons companies like to use temps is so that if they are calling out, they can be easily let go (as seen in your case). Third, unfortunately, temps are commonly treated as "less than".

I know, it suxs and I have experienced it myself in the past. The perm.

employees have this mentality that you aren't really one of them and are beneath them.